Testing and Certifying Agencies
with information pages mentioning Ex-e or Zones
The following testing agencies and certifying authorities have information relating to the Ex e (increased safety) or ATEX information on their web pages. (subject to change as they revise their pages).
also CSA Hazardous Location Product Certification and Example of Equipment Marking
- EECS - Electrical Equipment Certification Service (closed - see notes on validity)
Intertec (Epsilon) is an ATEX Notified Body and a UKAS Accredited Certification Body.
- FM Global also Approved Product News, V14 No.3 1998 - In the Zone with FMRC (a LARGE pdf file)
- Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Germany, also also PTB home and PTB Dept. 3.4.
- SIMTARS - Department of Mines and Energy, Queensland, Australia.
- TCCExEE - Testing Certification Center of Explosion Protected Electrical Equipment, Ukraine.
- TestSafe Australia
Agencies Table - table of testing and certifying agencies.
Link to a separate page on this site.
Back to Ex pageUpdated Nov. 1, 2010